This Agreement is made by and between you and Huobi Global Limited (hereinafter referred to as “We”) regarding to your use of the Huobi Blockchain Project Demonstration Platform service and the Huobi Self-service Token Listing Platform service (hereinafter referred to as “Service”).
This Service includes blockchain project information release, project demonstration, new token listing application and related Internet services. This Service is only applicable to blockchain project owner(s) (hereinafter referred to as “Project Owner (Owners)”) that have completed qualification certification in accordance with this Agreement.
In order to use this Service, you should read and abide by this Agreement and relevant agreement or rules. This Agreement is a supplementary agreement to the Huobi Global User Agreement. The contents not specified in this Agreement shall be subject to the Huobi Global User Agreement. If there is any inconsistency between the contents specified in this Agreement and the Huobi Global User Agreement, this Agreement shall prevail.
The contents of this Agreement also includes the relevant agreements, service statements, business rules and announcement or guidelines that we may issue from time to time regarding this Service (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Special Rules”). The above contents upon officially release shall be an integral part of this Agreement, which you shall also abide by.
- Please read carefully and fully understand the contents of the terms of this Agreement, in particular the corresponding terms of restrictions and disclaimers of liability, as well as the separate agreement or special terms for opening or using a service, and choose to accept or not. The restrictions and disclaimers terms may remind you of them in bold form.
- You are not authorized to use the Service unless you have read and accepted all the terms of this Agreement. Your use of the Service is deemed to have been read and agreed to be bound by this Agreement. If you have any violation of this Agreement, we have the right to unilaterally restrict, suspend or terminate the provision of this Service to you at any time according to the violation, and have the right to pursue your liability.
- You clearly know, understand and agree that we have the right to amend the terms of this Agreement if necessary. You can check the latest version of the terms and conditions on the relevant service page. If you continue to use this Service after the terms of this Agreement have been changed, you will be deemed to have accepted the revised Agreement. If you do not accept the revised Agreement, you should stop using this Service.
- By using this Service, you will be deemed to have read, understood and:
- Subject to all terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- You acknowledge that you are at least 18 years of age or have the legal age for entering into a contract according to applicable laws and regulations, and your use of the Service shall be in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations of sovereign countries or regions that have jurisdiction over you and have sufficient ability to accept these provisions.
- You agree that you are fully responsible for the information you provide or publish or for the behavior of providing or publishing information.
- You confirm that the information you provide is true and accurate.
- You agree that you shall comply with any applicable laws and regulations in the course of using this Service.
- You agree not to engage in or participate in any behavior or activity that damages our interests or those of the platform at any time, whether or not related to this Service.
- You confirm that you have not been or are being bound by any national sanction, court injunction, etc.
- This Agreement may be written in more than one languages, including Chinese version and English version. In case of any inconsistency or conflict among versions in different languages, the Chinese version shall prevail.
- You need to register an account number of Huobi Global Platform (hereinafter referred to as “Platform Account”) before using this Service. Regarding to your specific rules for registering or using this account, please follow the relevant account usage agreement and the Special Rules we have released for this purpose.
- In order to use this Service, you must apply for qualification certification of your platform account. You will not be eligible to use this Service until you have completed your qualification certification, otherwise we have the right to refuse to provide this Service to you.
- In order to complete the qualification certification, you need to submit the qualification certification materials according to the requirements of this Agreement or the requirements that we may revise from time to time. If you fail to submit relevant materials and information according to the above requirements or the submitted materials and information are incomplete, we have the right to request you to continue to provide or complete. If you still refuse to provide or supplement, you will not be able to complete the qualification certification of the Platform Account.
- We have the right to review the registration materials and information submitted by you and decide whether to approve it according to our own judgment. After approval, you will obtain the Project Owner’s specific platform account (hereinafter referred to as “Project Owner Account”) and have the right to use this Service.
- Special attention is to be noted that even if we review and determine your qualification certification, it does not mean that we recognize your actual business, operations, services, promotion and the like, and we shall not provide any guarantee for this. In case of disputes with other users or third parties due to your behaviors, you shall be solely responsible for the damages. Therefore, you shall compensate us, other users or third parties for the damages according to law.
- In order to provide you with more professional services, you agree to authorize us to entrust a third party to verify, check and audit the information such as the certification materials submitted by you. We may also research the materials, information, relevant background information and related information submitted by you within the scope of legal permission and audit, and determine the certification results after independent judgment based on the audit, so as to realize the reliability of the qualification certification.
- To certify the Platform Account, you shall truthfully fill in and provide certification materials, complete information registration, and take responsibility for the authenticity, legality, accuracy and validity of the materials. If the contents of the service or product you provide need to obtain the license prescribed by relevant laws and regulations, file or obtain relevant legal qualifications, you should clearly explain and submit the corresponding license, file or qualification certificate at the time of account authentication. Otherwise, we have the right to refuse or terminate the provision of this Service and punish the illegal account according to this Agreement. Therefore, if any damage is caused to us or third parties, you shall compensate it according to law.
- The ownership of the platform account and the Project Owner Account is owned by us. After completing the application for registration, you will obtain the right to use the Platform Account, which belongs only to the original application registration subject. When carrying out qualification certification, if the user information submitted by the account during the review phase of qualification certification is inconsistent with the original application registration subject, the right to use the account after passing the qualification certification belongs to the user who has been qualified. It is forbidden to donate, borrow, lease, transfer or sell the right to use the platform account or the Project Owner Account.
- The Project Owner Account can be logged in through the mobile phone number and the corresponding SMS identifying code. We especially remind you that you should properly keep your account number and the SMS identifying code properly is received by the mobile phone corresponding to your account number. We share the responsibility of maintaining account security with you. We will take and continuously update technical measures to protect the security of your account on the server. You need to take specific measures to protect your account, including but not limited to safekeeping the Project Owner Account and identifying code, installing anti-virus Trojan software, and changing the account verification technology. When you have finished using it, you should quit safely. You agree not to reveal the account number or SMS verification code to others under any circumstances. Due to your improper care, your responsibility for the account number being used by others (including but not limited to hacking or identifying code stolen) or leakage of information data is at your own risk. You understand and agree that we have reason to believe that the account behavior of using it is your behavior before you explicitly inform us that the account is used by others or the disclosure of information data, etc. and provide us relevant evidence materials through complaint or propose a account appeal.
- You agree to inform our company immediately if you suspect that someone else is using your Project Owner Account. If your current Project Owner Account is not verified or obtained by you, but you are aware of the current SMS identifying code of the account number, you are not allowed to log in or do any operation with the account, and please inform us or the initial application registration subject and qualification certification subject of the account at the first time. If we find that you are not the qualification certification of the account, we have the right to terminate your use of this account without notice.
- If you violate relevant laws and regulations, this Agreement and Special Rules, we have the right to make independent judgments, restrict, freeze or terminate your Project Owner Account at any time, and decide whether to resume it according to the actual circumstances. The losses caused by this (including but not limited to communication interruption, user data and related data clearing) shall be borne by you.
- If your Project Owner Account is hacked, your mobile phone cannot receive the verification code, or you cannot log in normally due to other reasons, you can appeal according to our appeal channel. We do not promise that you will be able to recover your account through the appeal.
- In order to make full use of the account resources, we have the right to terminate the use of the account or stop any information released under the account if you do not complete the registration for a long time, do not log in for the first time after registering the platform account, do not log in to use the account of the Project Owner for a long time and the like.
Use of Service
(1) Project Demonstration
- After completing the qualification certification and obtaining the Project Owner Account, you can apply to use the Project Demonstration service through the “Project Demonstration Application” portal.
For the first usage of Project Demonstration Service, you need to submit the relevant materials for Project Demonstration according to the requirements of this Agreement or the requirements that we may revise from time to time.
- We have the right to review the Project Demonstration materials submitted by you and decide whether to approve it according to our own judgment. If we believe that the Project Demonstration materials you submitted do not meet the requirements according to our own judgment, we have the right to request you to revise, supplement or resubmit. If you do not agree to revise, supplement or resubmit, you will be deemed to have waived the usage of the Service.
- After the approval of the Project Demonstration materials, the Project Demonstration materials submitted will be publicly displayed on our platform. Once the Project Demonstration materials are publicly displayed, you shall understand and agree that they will be known and obtained by other users or third parties. After the Project Demonstration materials are publicly displayed, you authorize us, other users and any third parties to copy, disseminate, quote, comment on the above materials to the extent permitted by applicable laws.
- After completing the first Project Demonstration, you have the right to revise, add or delete the Project Demonstration materials from time to time according to the actual circumstances of the Project. However, each time you revise or add or delete any Project Demonstration materials, you need to submit the Project Demonstration materials which are revised or proposed-added or deleted to us for review. We have the right to decide whether to pass or not according to our own judgment. After the approval passes, you can complete the revisions, additions or deletions of the Project Demonstration materials.
- You should confirm and guarantee that all the materials submitted by you for Project Demonstration are true, accurate, legal, without infringing upon the legal rights and interests of any third party, and conform to the Content Management Specification stipulated in this Agreement.
(2) Token Listing Application
- After completing the qualification certification and obtaining the Project Owner Account, you can apply for the use of the Token Listing Application Service in cash through the "Token Listing Application" portal.
For the Token Listing Application Service, you need to submit the relevant materials according to the requirements of this Agreement or the requirements that we may revise from time to time.
- We have the right to review the Token Listing Application materials submitted by you and decide whether to approve it according to our own judgment. If we believe that the Token Listing Application materials you submitted do not meet the requirements according to our own judgment, we have the right to request you to revise, supplement or resubmit. If you do not agree to revise, supplement or resubmit, you will be deemed to have waived the usage of the Service.
- After approval of the Token Listing Application materials passes, you shall abide by the relevant Special Rules or agreements of the platform. If you choose HADAX platform for the Token Listing Application, after the Token Listing Application materials on the HADAX platform have been approved and before public voting, you shall ensure that the proposed project to for the Token Listing Application shall fulfill the Project Demonstration obligation according to the Project Demonstration requirements stipulated by the HADAX platform. Otherwise, you will lose the qualification to vote in the Token Listing on the HADAX platform.
- You confirm and guarantee that all the materials submitted by you for the Token Listing Application are true, accurate, legal, without infringing upon the legal rights and interests of any third party, and conform to the Content Management Specification stipulated in this Agreement.
User Information Protection
- Protecting users' personal information is one of our basic principles. We will take reasonable measures to protect your personal information. Except under the circumstances stipulated by laws and regulations, we will not disclose your personal information to any third party without the permission of the user. We use professional encrypted storage and transmission methods for relevant information to ensure the security of users’ personal information. For details, please refer to the rules for the protection of users’ personal information in the Huobi Global User Agreement.
Information Content Management Specification
- The information content mentioned in this Agreement refers to any content that you create, copy, publish, and distribute during the usage of this Service, including but not limited to registration information and certification materials such as Project Owner Account Number, avatar, name, and user description, or text, voice, pictures, videos, graphics, and related link pages, as well as other content generated by using the Project Owner Account Number or the Huobi Global Platform Service.
- You understand and agree that we have been committed to providing users with a civilized, healthy, standardized and orderly network environment. You may not be allowed to use the Project Owner Account Number or the service to create, copy, publish, and distribute the following contents that interfere with the normal provision of the Service with infringing upon the legal rights and interests of other users or third parties:
- Publishing, transmitting, spreading, and storing contents that are prohibited by national laws and regulations:
- Violating the basic principles established by the Constitution;
- Endangering national security, divulging state secrets, overthrowing state power, and undermining national unity;
- Damaging national honors and interests;
- Inciting national hatred, ethnic discrimination and undermining national unity;
- Sabotaging national religious policies and promoting cults and feudal superstitions;
- Spreading rumors, disrupting social order and undermining social stability;
- Spreading obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, terror or abetment;
- Insulting or slandering others, or infringing upon the legal rights and interests of others;
- Inciting illegal assembly, association, procession, demonstration and gathering people to disturb social order;
- Operating in the name of illegal non-governmental organizations;
- Containing other contents prohibited by laws and administrative regulations.
- Publishing, transmitting, spreading, and storing contents that infringe upon other people's rights of reputation, portrait, intellectual property, trade secrets, and other legal rights;
- Content involving the privacy of others, personal information or materials;
- Publishing, transmitting and spreading harassing information, advertising information and junk information or any content containing any sexual or sexual implication;
- Publishing, transmitting and spreading rumors, false information or other content containing false information;
- It is forbidden to publish false information and news about political, social and important figures.
- It is forbidden to use special characters and symbols to maliciously brush the screen and disturb the order of the platform.
- It is forbidden to spread advertisement including but not limited to recruitment advertisements;
- Other information that violates laws, regulations, policies, public order and good customs, social ethics, or interferes with the normal provision of this service and infringes upon the legal rights and interests of other users or third parties.
Service Usage Specification
- You may not use the Project Owner Account or the Service to:
- Submitting and publishing false information;
- Fabricating facts and concealing the truth to mislead or deceive others;
- Infringing upon other people’s rights of reputation, portrait, intellectual property, trade secrets, and other legal rights;
- The filled in and submitted qualification certification materials that violate the provisions of this Agreement, or the application qualification certification materials that are inconsistent with the contents of the registration information, and the Project Demonstration or the Coin/Token Listing Application is not related to the identity displayed in the registration or certification information;
- Failing to register and use the service in accordance with relevant business processes, violating the service function restriction or operation policies, or taking any measures to circumvent the aforesaid process, restriction or policies, thus interfering with the normal operation of the Service;
- Using plug-ins or accessing this Service and related systems through other third party tools, operating platforms or any services without our written permission;
- Using the Project Owner Account or this Service to engage in any illegal and criminal activities including but not limited to fraud, pyramid selling, illegal goods marketing, etc.;
- Making, publishing, operating or spreading methods and tools related to the above behaviors, whether or not these behaviors are for commercial purposes;
- Counterfeiting, confusing others’ Project Owner Account Number or Platform Account Number or publishing content, or impersonating or using the name of others;
- Any content of non-bona fide competition such as exclusive, repulsion , exclusion, obstruction, obstacle and mandatory selection of any function provided by this Service on the the Huobi Blockchain Project Demonstration Platform, the Huobi Self-service Token Listing Platform or other relevant platforms without our written permission and any form of agreement, promise or confirmation with third parties.
- Any behavior that causes or may cause us to have disputes, controversy or lawsuits with third parties.
- During the usage of this Service, you are not allowed to engage in any of the following acts, including but not limited to the following, nor are you allowed to facilitate the following acts:
- Deleting, concealing or changing any patent, copyright, trademark or other rights statement contained in this Service;
- Interfering with or attempting to interfere with the normal operation of any of our products, parts or functions in any way, or making, publishing or spreading the tools and methods mentioned above;
- Except for the contents that cannot be circumvented, you shall not use any of our trademark logos or any variations, abbreviations, rewrites and the like in our name without the written permission.
- Without the express consent of the users and us, publishing and sending commercial advertisements and other information to other users without authorization in our name;
- The information content released contains computer viruses, Trojans or other malicious programs, links and other content that may endanger the rights and interests of us or other users and the terminal information security.
- Fabricating or fictitious facts, or publicly expressing or implying without our written consent that there is a cooperative relationship between you and us including but not limited to mutual shareholding, business dealings or cooperative relations, or claiming our approval of you;
- Other behaviors and contents that we believe should not be appropriate.
Data Storage and Usage Rules
- We are not responsible for your failure to delete or save related data in this Service.
- We have the right to determine the maximum storage period of individual users’ data in this Service according to the actual circumstances and allocate the maximum storage space for the data on the server. You can back up the relevant data in this Service according to your own needs.
- If you stop using this Service or the Service is terminated or canceled, we can permanently delete your data from the server. We have no obligation to return any data to you after the Service is stopped, terminated or canceled.
- We have the ownership of the data in this Service, unless otherwise stipulated by laws and regulations, we have all the rights and they are our trade secrets. Without our prior written consent, you shall not use the aforesaid data for purposes other than those agreed in this Agreement, nor shall you provide the aforesaid data to others in any form, nor shall you commit any behavior that damages the business relationship between us and our customers.
- Once you stop using this Service or we terminate your usage of this Service for any reason, you must immediately delete all the data obtained from us (including all kinds of backups) and not use it in any way.
- In addition to all kinds of security technical measures taken by this Service to ensure the data security, you should take reasonable and safe technical measures to ensure the security of all kinds of data and other information stored in our server due to the usage of this Service, and take full responsibility for the results caused by your own behaviors.
Risk and Disclaimer
- You understand and agree that in order to provide you with effective services, this Service will use resources such as processor and bandwidth of your terminal equipment. Data traffic charges may be generated during the usage of the Service. You need to know the relevant tariff information from the operator and bear the relevant charges.
- You understand and agree that when using this Service, you must bear the following risks beyond our control, including but not limited to:
- Losses and risks such as information loss and leakage that may be caused by irresistible factors such as computer viruses, Trojan or other malicious programs, and hacker attacks;
- Service terminals, data loss and other losses and risks caused by failures of your or our computer software, systems, hardware and communication lines;
- Losses and risks arising from improper operation or usage of this Service by means of non-authorization;
- Risks and responsibilities arising from the dissemination due to the contents you by you which are forwarded, shared, quoted, and commented by others;
- Risks including login failure, incomplete data synchronization, and slow page opening due to unstable network signals and other reasons;
- Other circumstances beyond our control or reasonably foreseeable.
- You understand and agree that the content you publicly publish through the use of this service may be copied, reprinted, quoted, modified, commented or used for other purposes by other users or third parties. You should be fully aware of the existence of such risks and bear the corresponding consequences. If the relevant behavior violates your legal rights and interests, you can complain to us and we will deal with it according to law.
- We have obtained the right to deal with illegal contents or behaviors according to the Agreement. This right does not constitute our obligation or commitment. We cannot guarantee to discover illegal situations or deal with them in a timely manner.
- You understand and agree that due to the needs of business development, we reserve the right to unilaterally change, suspend, restrict, terminate or revoke all or part of the service contents of this Service at any time without any notice, and you are liable for this risk.
- You understand and agree that in the course of using this Service, you may encounter risk factors such as force majeure, which may cause interruption of this Service. Force majeure refers to objective events that cannot be predicted, overcome or avoided and has a significant impact on one or both parties, including but not limited to natural disasters such as floods, earthquakes, storms, and social events such as wars, turmoil, government actions, etc.
- If we find or receive complaints from others about your violation of the Agreement, we have the right to delete and block the relevant contents at any time without notice, and have the right to cancel the qualification certification of Project Owner Account depending on the circumstances, decide to temporarily or permanently ban qualification certification of the relevant account based on the circumstances, and announce the processing results. We also have the right to refuse to provide services to the subject again in accordance with the provisions of this Agreement and the Special Rules. If you find anyone who violates the provisions of this Agreement or uses this Service in any other improper way, please immediately complain to us and we will deal with it according to law.
- You understand and agree that we have the right to punish violations of relevant laws and regulations or the provisions of this Agreement according to reasonable judgment, take appropriate legal actions against those who violate laws and regulations, and keep relevant information in accordance with laws and regulations to report to relevant departments. You shall bear all legal responsibilities arising therefrom alone.
- You understand and agree that you shall be solely responsible for any claims, demands or losses claimed by third parties arising from or resulting from your violations of this Agreement or the relevant terms of the Service. If we suffer losses as a result, you shall also make compensation.
- We have the right to cancel the certification of your account according to the Agreement. This agreement shall be terminated on the date of cancellation of the account certification.
- We have the right to terminate this Service according to the Agreement. This Agreement shall be terminated on the date of the termination of this Service.
- After the termination of this Agreement, you have no right to request us to continue to provide you with any services or perform any other obligations, including but not limited to requesting us to keep or disclose to you any information in your original Project Owner Account, forwarding to you or third parties any information that has not read or sent, etc.
- The termination of this Agreement does not affect the rights of non-breaching party to request the default party to bear other responsibilities.
- The governing law and dispute resolution in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the relevant provisions of the Huobi Global Service Agreement.
- The title of all terms of this Agreement is for convenience of reading only, and has no actual meaning in itself and cannot be used as the basis for interpretation of the meaning of this Agreement.
- In the event that any provision of this Agreement becomes invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining terms are still valid and binding on both parties.
We reserve the ultimate right for the interpretation of this Agreement.