2. The system will prompt you to open contract trading service when you log into Huobi DM for the first time.
3. Users need to complete Risk Verification first when open trading permission【For ID verification,please check>>>】. After approved the verification【For risk verification, please check>>>】, click “Next step”. Read through the user agreement, accept and submit the agreement. Then, you’ll come to the Quiz page, answering the questions and submit your answers. Finished all the three steps, users will get access to Huobi DM and start trading.
4. After opening trading permission, users can find “Transfer” button below the candle graph around the right corner (or click the “Assets” button (on the top of the home page), turning into assets page and finding “Transfer” button here). If you do not have assets in your wallet, please click “buy coins” button, turning to Huobi OTC. 【How to buy cryptocurrencies?>>>】
5. The transfer window will pop up, where users can transfer assets from “Exchange Account” to “Contract Account” by entering quantity and selecting corresponding digital currency (like BTC or ETH). The final step is to click “Confirm”.
*Notice: Currently, only spot accounts and futures accounts mutual transferring is available.
6. After transferring, users can find the total assets and account equity around the left corner on the top of the home page. After then, users can start to trade on Huobi DM (if users want to hide their account assets and equity, please click the “eye” icon).
7. Please select the contract types you want to invest, for example, BTC weekly contract.
8. After choosing leverage, users can select limit price order or BBO price order to open positions. If bullish on market, users can open long. If bearish, users can open short.
① Price limit order: enter price and amount of contracts you want to place orders, or select orders of BBO price/optimal top 5 price to place orders (only need to enter amounts of contracts you want).
② Trigger order: enter trigger price, order price and amount of contracts to place orders. More details please refer to 【Trigger order operation user manual>>>】
9. Users can find filled orders in Open Positions, and unfilled orders in Open Orders which can be withdrawn before filled.
10. When come to close positions, you can also select limit price or BBO price to close long/short positions. 【Learn more about Flash Close>>>】
Join in us