1. Logging into Huobi APP, users can find Contact (entrance) at the bottom of the home page. (Huobi APP download address>>)
2. Please click the “Open contract trading” button to open the trading permission.
3. Users need to complete ID identification and Risk Verification first when open trading permission. After approved the verification, click “Next step”. Read through the user agreement, accept and submit the agreement. Then, you’ll come to the Quiz page, answering the questions and submit your answers. Finished all the steps, users will get access to Huobi DM and start trading.
4. After opening Huobi DM trading permission, clicking “…” button on the right side of the top, it will pop up a “Margin transfer” window and a reminder. Please read through and confirm with “OK”.
5. On the transfer page, users can transfer assets from “Exchange Account” to “Contract Account” by entering quantity and selecting corresponding digital currency (like BTC or ETH). The final step is to click “Confirm”.
6. Users can find their account equity in the upper left corner of the page after transferring. Clicking the list button on the left side of the top, it will pop up various types of contracts (like BTC Quarterly 0329) from which users can choose to trade.
7. On the trading page, after choosing a leverage, users can open positions by entering amount and a price (or choosing BBO price). If bullish on market, users can open long. If bearish, users can open short. To find more market data, please click the button in the upper right corner of the page.
8. Users can find filled orders in Open Positions, and unfilled orders in Open Orders. The unfilled orders can be withdrawn before filled. Users can check their open orders by pulling down the page or click “All”, and find their last 7 days trading history in “Order History”.
9. Switching to close positions, users can select directions (close long or close short), enter a price or choose BBO price, and enter the amount of positions they want to clear.
Join in us