Hello, after settlement and delivery of the Bi-weekly and Quarterly contracts, the average position price of the contract will become the settlement price. Subsequent UPL will be calculated based on the new settlement price. You can go to Asset to check the Unrealized Profits & Losses(UPL). The profits and losses of closed positions plus the previous profits & losses is the final actual profits & losses of your account.
Articles in this section
- HBDM FAQ Now in multiple languages
- Why does the profits & losses after positions are closed in Asset differ from the profits calculated in website calculator?
- Why does the trigger order fail due to price limit?
- Why I can’t log into hbdm.com via my Browser?
- Why doesn’t the liquidation price of my order in Order History display in the k line chart after forced liquidation?
- Does Huobi DM support Point Card deduction?
- Why does the number of positions that I can open change with market price?
- Why can't I open positions?
- What is Risk Management Insurance Fund for?
- What is cross margin mode?