To prevent buyers abusing the rights of "Cancel transaction", when buyers cancel transactions too frequently (you can refer to cancellation rules through "What Are the Transaction Rules of OTC?"), they will not be able to buy that day (before 24:00 GMT+8).
Articles in this section
- Introduction of HUSD
- What If I Paid a Wrong Amount?
- What If I Have Paid the Order before It Is Cancelled?
- Why Haven't I Received Digital Assets After Clicking "I've Paid"?
- Why Can't I Buy While I Can Sell?
- How to Take KYC Verifications?
- Under What Circumstances Will I Be Unable to Buy Digital Assets in a Day?
- Why Are Some Ads Grey?
- How Can I Set an Effective Receipt Method?
- How Can I Choose the Payment Method That I Want?